We have implemented a Loyalty Points system that rewards our valued repeat customers!
Here's how it works.
It's fairly simple: everyone earns one point for each dollar they spend at our store. Please note that we do not round up, so for instance, if your order totals $29.99, you will get 29 points not 30.
Points are only redeemable for products in our www.auduboncoffeeclub.com online store. They are not redeemable for cash.
You do not earn points for the following:
1) any orders placed BEFORE 03/04/09. Points only apply on an ongoing basis from the date we went live with the updated website and the points incentive program we started at that time.
2) shipping fees,
4) orders where you buy a gift certificate,
5) orders where you pay with a gift certificate,
6) orders where you pay with points or any partial points used,
7) dollar value of discounts (such as coupons discounts or high $ value discounts).
Refer a Friend
and receive even more points! Start referring family and friends by using the Referral Form
Viewing Total Points in Your Account
Your points total is stored in your Account Profile. Access your profile by logging into the store using the "Returning Customer Sign In" tab. Once you have logged in, click on "Modify Profile" under the Your Cart
box (on the upper right hand side of the screen).
Getting Stuff with Points!
1) For all regular (non-recurring) orders, you can redeem your points for any product in our store (including shipping and taxes in your order) at a 40 points to $1 value. So, for instance, if you have 200 points, you can apply them to $5 off your order total.
2) You can redeem your points at any time to achieve a partial discount on your non-recurring order total.
3) To use your points, add your items to your cart, and then click checkout. When you reach the "Payment Method" section, choose, "Pay With Points."
4) The system will show you how many points you have and will prompt you for how many points you want to use. If you want to use partial points, enter that number; otherwise, enter the total amount of points you have. Remember, the ratio is 40 points to 1 dollar.
5) If you use your points to pay a partial balance, you will need to pay the remainder with a credit card. The shopping cart will prompt you again for a Payment Method for the balance. The details of the breakdown will be shown in your confirmation invoice.
We hope you enjoy our Loyalty Points program!